What is Chiropractic Instrument Adjusting?
Just as lasers have replaced scalpels in some surgeries, advanced technology has become available to chiropractors to assist in delivering chiropractic adjustments.
Your chiropractor and thousands of other doctors around the world now use the Impulse Adjusting Instrument® in the care of their patients. This patented and FDA registered device was specifically created to deliver gentle and precise chiropractic adjustments to the joints of the spine and extremities to relieve pain and restore function. The Impulse Adjusting Instrument® is controlled by micro-computer circuitry housed within the device that produces a controlled force that chiropractors can use to treat different areas of the body.
- Impulse adjusting is a new technique developed to provide controlled treatments to the specific areas you’re having trouble with.
- Our chiropractors use the Impulse Adjusting Instrument to provide this treatment rather than the traditional manual methods.
- Impulse adjustments are high-tech.There is no popping or cracking with these adjustments , but rather very precise and targeted adjustments designed to specifically care for just the right areas.
- Years of research have gone into the development of the Impulse Instruments to create gentle chiropractic adjustments that are safe and effective for patients of all ages.
- You can read more about the Impulse and Impulse iQ adjusting instruments in this section of our site so you can better understand this exciting new technology in chiropractic health care.